Application Support & Guide
Completely redesigned for 2013, iControlAV2013 gives you
complete control of your compatible 2013 Pioneer AV Receiver
and Blu-ray Disc player.
Now you can have convenient system
control using Your iPad, iPhone and iPod touch.
Not only can you control the basic features of your AV receiver like volume, switching inputs, select the listening mode and power on and off. iControlAV2013 turns your iOS device into an advanced remote control, giving full control (i.e. SOUND EXPLORER) of your new AV receiver, and in a fun and intuitive way.
* Set the network standby --> "ON" beforehand, you can turn ON your AV receiver with iControlAV2013.
- Compatible AV receiver models (as of August 2013):
USA/Canada : SC-79, SC-77, SC-75, SC-1523, SC-1528, SC-72, SC-1323,
SC-1328, SC-71, SC-1223, SC-1228, VSX-70, VSX-1123, VSX-1128, VSX-1028
South-America : SC-LX87, SC-LX77, SC-LX57, VSX-1123, VSX-923
Europe : SC-LX87, SC-LX77, SC-LX57, SC-2023, SC-1223, VSX-1123, VSX-923
Asean : SC-LX87, SC-LX77, SC-LX57, SC-2023, SC-1223, VSX-1123, VSX-923
Osceania : SC-LX87, SC-LX77, SC-LX57, SC-2023, SC-1223, VSX-1123, VSX-923
Middle-East : SC-LX87, SC-LX77, SC-LX57, SC-2023, SC-1223, VSX-1123,
East-Asia : SC-LX87, SC-LX77, SC-LX57, SC-1223, VSX-1123, VSX-923
- Compatible Blu-ray Disc player models (as of August 2013):
USA/Canada : BDP-33FD, BDP-31FD, BDP-330, BDP-43FD, BDP-41FD,
BDP-430, BDP-53FD, BDP-52FD, BDP-140, BDP-62FD, BDP-150
Europe : BDP-LX53, BDP-330, BDP-333, BDP-LX54, BDP-430, BDP-LX55,
BDP-440, BDP-140 , BDP-150 , BDP-160
Other Countries : BDP-LX53, BDP-330, BDP-LX54, BDP-430, BDP-LX55,
BDP-440, BDP-140, BDP-150 , BDP-160
* Not compatible with Pioneer models other than those listed above.
* A note regarding AV Receiver compatibility:
iControlAV2013 works with compatible 2013 AV receivers only.
A complete list of compatible models is available left side.
Operate Your AV Receiver and Blu-ray player's basic functions with
the touch of a finger
AV Receiver CONTROL
All-new features for 2013 include:
- Easy Navigation - Improved navigation makes it easy to access all of the app's features directly from the Home Menu. Designed for both iPhone and iPad, the iPad version has a unique user interface specifically designed to take advantage of the iPad device's larger screen.
- STATUS VIEWER - View the Audio/Video signal(input-and-output) information and Surround result image.
- ECO MANAGER - Access and control the receiver's power-saving ECO modes and settings.
-SOUND EXPLORER - Pioneer's unique highly accurate sound adjustment function that not only the latest functions, but also the Current functions can be operated as well only by touching the icon by one page.
-PUSH PLAYER - stream music via AirPlay directly from your iOS device, complete with album art and song info.
-Supports multiple devices simultaneously - up to four different iOS devices can control the AV receiver at once, ideal when you're taking advantage of the receiver's multi-room capabilities.
- Adjust EQ settings with just the flick of a finger. Access and control the receiver's streaming services. Rename inputs to personalize the app for your system. Review before-and-after room calibration results. You can even control up to 3 zones, all from one device and all on iControlAV2013's beautiful new user interface.
Blu-ray Disc Player CONTROL
You can control Pioneer BD player for daily basic operation, such as play, skip, search, pause, stop.
And more you can change the Audio, Subtitle and Display.
Application & Technical Support
How to Use for iPhone/iPod touch, FAQ and Troubleshooting, click here.
How to Use for iPad, FAQ and Troubleshooting, click here.
Apple, AirPlay, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
iOS is a trademark on which Cisco holds the trademark right in the US and certain other countries.